Part 2: How a Pay Experience Will Accelerate Strategic Goals in the New World of Work
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2020
Time: 1:00 – 1:30 PM ET
Regardless of where your state is in the re-opening stage, businesses are reopening or planning to reopen, and their leaders are being challenged to prioritize operational efficiency. Just a few of the questions forward-thinking leaders are asking themselves include:
- How can we attract top talent and contain costs?
- How can we create an inclusive and diverse workforce?
- How can we look at remote working differently from a productivity and cost standpoint?
Companies are finding a new source of savings in the unlikeliest of places – pay. Pay has traditionally been thought of merely as a transactional effort. But it actually can be a strategic lever that every organization can take advantage of to drive cost-savings, efficiency and increased productivity, while simultaneously helping employees to feel financially secure and empowered.
Today’s organizations have the opportunity to return the focus of pay to where it belongs: the employee. The pay experience goes beyond compliance-driven transactions to create meaningful moments that consider the needs of today’s employees and build trust with the employer to help people live better lives.
This is the second part webinar in our 3-part webinar series. Here’s what else you can expect:
Part 1: “New Research Explains How Our Workforce Has Changed Forever in Just Four Months”
Part 3: “Why Freebirds Created a Pay Experience as a Strategy to Lead Through Crisis”
Chief Innovation & Marketing Officer
In this webinar you will learn about…
- Ways to re-evaluate the way you hire and engage with your employees in our new world of work
- Explanation of what a pay experience is and how it transforms the traditional pay cycle
- The benefits of offering a pay experience for employers and employees
DailyPay, the premier provider of the daily pay benefit, goes beyond financial wellness with a flexible, simple, and compliant pay experience that strengthens the employee-employer bond and significantly enhances the employee experience throughout the enterprise, at no cost to the employer.CONTACT US